Korede Bello (29 February 1996) hails from Lagos Nigeria, the African Prince, as he is fondly called has stole the hearts of numerous fans across Nigeria with his adorable charm. The Dorobucci lover boy has been taking the Nigerian music industry by storm with hits like “Godwin” and “African Princess” which topped many music charts in Nigeria. The talented teenager and protegee of Don Jazzy is one creative mind whose versatility and talent is paving way for him.
Below we have compiled a list of 10 things you probably didn’t know about the charming African Prince, Korede Bello. Check them out below:
1. Korede Bello was born on the 29 of February 1996 in Lagos, Nigeria.
2. Korede Bello studied Mass Communication at the Nigerian Institute of Journalism and is a member of the Institute of Information Management.
3. His appearance at the smash hit “Dorobucci” has made him one of Africa’ s most desired and promising young acts.
4. He was signed to Marvin Records on February 2014 and under which he released his popular single, African Princess.
5. Since his music career started, he has ever since won over 12 awards including the Song of the Year award at the 4th Annual Golden Icons Academy Movie Awards in Houston.
6. Koredo Bello looks up to Asa and 2Face for inspiration.
7. He has collaborated with musicians like Tiwa Savage, Dr. Sid, Reekado Banks, Di’Ja and Da Prince.
8. In 2015, Korede Bello became the ambassador for one of Africa’s Mobile telecom Giants, Glo. He is also a brand ambassador for Woodin in Nigeria.
9. Mr. Bello has been involved with several non profit organisations like, Cancer Awareness Projects, patriotic and charity campaigns.
10. He had always wanted to be an accountant or footballer.