The Nigerian actor and producer, Sunkanmi Omobolanle was born on 1 March in Oyo State, Nigeria. He is the first child of four siblings. His mother is Peju Ogunmola and his father is the veteran comic actor, Sunday Omobolanle. He is known for starring in top Nigerian movies like Olaide Irawo in 2007 and Gongo in 2008. The handsome actor, producer and loving husband has definitely brought a change to the Nigerian entertainment industry with having worked with prominent names and producing top Nigerian movies.
Here are 10 things you probably didn’t know about the Nigerian actor and producer, Sunkanmi Omobolanle:
1. Sunkanmi Omobolanle was born on 1 March in Oyo State, Nigeria. He is the first child of four siblings.
2. His mother is Peju Ogunmola and his father is the veteran comic actor, Sunday Omobolanle.
3. He attended the Tender Age Nursery and Primary School in Lagos and later he was enrolled at the Nigerian Military School in Kaduna State.
4. He mentioned in an interview that his hobbies are meeting people with wonderful ideas, having intelligent discussion, travelling, shopping, movies, swimming and music.
5. He holds a Bachelor Degree in Business Administration from Olabisi Onabanjo University.
6. He mentions in an interview that his driving force has always been God, his loving parents and fans.
7. He has produced two movies and they are “Jeje” and “Ife Ewe” and he is currently working on his third movie.
8. He has starred in a number of Nigerian movies like; Ori, Eni Olorun Ke, Ito Fun Fun and Alajota to mention a few.
9. He is known for movies like Olaide Irawo in 2007 and Gongo in 2008.
10. He recently got married to his Dublin-based lover, Abimbola.