Chemonics International, an international development firm based in Washington, DC., seeks professionals for the 5-year USAID-funded Integrated Health Program (IDIQ) contract.
Recognizing the window of opportunity to improve upon primary health care in Nigeria, this activity will contribute to state-level reduction in under-five and maternal mortality, and to increased capacity of health systems (public and private) to sustainably support access to primary health care.
We seek individuals who have a passion for helping people lead healthy lives around the world, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Director, Finance and Administration
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
- A master’s degree in Finance, Business Administration or other relevant fields
- 10 years progressive demonstrated experience supervising project operations, including human resources, procurement, subcontracts o sub-awards, and accounting/finance;
- Demonstrated ability for developing and managing large budgets, and in depth knowledge of USG Cost Accounting Standards:
- Demonstrated experience managing logistics, procurement and supply chains for the implementation of public health programs in low- and/or middle income countries:
- Possess excellent organizational, analytical, oral and written communications skills in English; demonstrated supervisory skills; and ability to work well on team.
Application Closing Date:
13th May, 2016.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send a detailed resume and three professional references.
For more information, click here: http://bit.ly/1Ts5o7t
- The position title in the subject of email.
- Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis; early submission is encouraged.
- No telephone inquiries please. Finalist will be contacted.