Hobark International Limited (HIL) is an Integrated Services Company whose subsidiaries: DrillPet International Limited (DIL), Uniterm Nigeria Limited (UNL), UltiProc Nigeria Limited (UPNL), Hobark Consultant Management Services (HCMS) and Gigasecprovide Manpower Services & Logistics Support, Drilling Operations and Consultancy Services, On/OffShore Catering Services, Drilling Rigs & Drilling Bits and Procurement Services to the Oil & Gas Industry, IP security services.
Job Position : Drilling Engineer
The Drilling Engineer must have a good knowledge of well engineering, drilling and completions to provide support to company’s operations from the initial design to delivery of a well to production. Must be knowledgeable in drilling and completion practices.
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
Minimum Education and Experience
- Minimum of Bachelor of Science Degree in a core Engineering discipline (Second Class Upper). A Master’s Degree in any of the relevant Engineering disciplines will be an added advantage
- A minimum of seven (7) years of or drilling experience, consisting of well engineering and rig operations is required.
- Must have strong analytical, technical and operational skills
- Ability to prepare work schedules and comprehensive drilling plans to meet project objectives and deadlines.
- Monitoring day-to-day rig operations during drilling and completions operations
- Provide immediate and effective solutions for operational continuity, equipment malfunctions and other onsite problems.
- Liaise with project partners, such as geologists and drilling contractors etc, in order to keep up-to-date on all developments that may have an impact on drilling activities.
- Responsible for executing the appropriate procedures for well drilling projects
- Ensuring that drilling operations comply with statutory and regulatory requirements, with respect to health and safety and emergency procedures.
- Must be capable of working seamlessly with geosciences, production and reservoir groups in executing drilling/operations engineering solutions.
- Must have working knowledge of commonly used and relevant drilling/operations/production management software
- Must have ability to plan and lead projects and must be able to work under pressure.
Drilling Engineer, Drilling Operations, Engineering, Oil & Gas.
To Apply, click here: http://bit.ly/1KrKqaO