Specialization: • Teaching / Education Services
Industry: • Education Services
Job Type: Fulltime
First Parkview School , is currently seeking to apply suitably qualified candidate to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Primary School English Teacher
- Teaching all areas of the primary school English curriculum with special focus on Phonics and Creative writing;
- Taking responsibility for the English progress of a class of primary-age pupils and help students prepare for standardized testing;
- Organising the classroom and learning resources and creating displays to encourage a positive learning environment;
- Planning, preparing and presenting lessons that cater for the needs of the whole ability range within their class;
- Motivating pupils with enthusiastic, imaginative presentation;
- Maintaining discipline and managing students in the classroom,;
- Preparing and marking work to facilitate positive pupil development;
- Meeting requirements for the assessment and recording of pupils’ development;
- Providing feedback to parents and guardians on a pupil’s progress at parents’ forums;
- Keeping up to date with changes and developments in the structure of the curriculum;
- Organising and taking part in school events, outings and activities which may take place at weekends or in the evening;
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
- Any of B.Ed English, NCE English, BSc. English with PGDE is a major prerequisite.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience teaching English at the Primary School level.
- Demonstrated high computer literacy: particularly with Microsoft Office and excellent IT skills.
- Good personal skills such as: communication; strong ability to multi-task; teamwork; self motivation;
- An ability to prioritise, plan and organise work in a busy environment.
- Demonstrable initiative, attention to detail and an enthusiasm for working in a school environment are important.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click here: http://bit.ly/1KrKqaO