Location(s): • Abuja
Specialization: • Finance / Accounting • NGO / Community Services
Industry: • NGO / International Agencies
Application Deadline: 16 September, 2016
Job Type Fulltime
Pact is an international non-governmental organization with headquarters in Washington DC, USA. Pact has been in Nigeria since 2005, and currently implements donor funded development projects in 4 States in the area of Health, integrating livelihoods, capacity development, and governance systems.
The Finance Manager will be responsible for the overall financial management of Pact Nigeria. This position will be responsible for ensuring accurate project financial tracking, recording and financial reporting to donors, and compliance with the organizational policies and donor requirements. S/he will be responsible for developing and maintaining accounting principles, practices and procedures to ensure accurate and timely financial statements.
- A Master’s degree or higher in finance, business management, or related degree in relevant field preferred or equivalent experience.
- At least 10 years of demonstrated experience in financial regulations, policies, and practices of comparable USG or other international programs funded by other donors.
- Strong financial and operational management experience with proven management skills.
- Able to establish and maintain relationships with people at all levels; puts others at ease; promotes harmony and consensus through diplomatic handling of disagreements and potential conflict.
- Adaptable; receptive to new ideas; willing and able to adjust to changing demands and circumstances
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and complex accounting software systems.
- Direct experience with accounting software systems; knowledge of Serenic Navigator accounting software desirable
- Ability to travel to various parts of the country where Pact program is being implemented
- Working experience in Nigeria; Nigerian national preferred.
Applying for the Job:
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their resume/CV and cover letter on their suitability to: firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for submission is close of business on Friday 16th September 2016. All CV’s/resume/applications MUST be in either word format or PDF. Applicants MUST indicate the position applied for on the SUBJECT of the mail. Note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.