Course(s) Offered: All available fields
Course Level: Undergraduate, Postgraduate
Provider: Macquarie University
Country to Study in: Australia
The Macquarie University Australia through its Country Scholarships is offering the 2016/2017 Africa Scholarshipsfor undergraduate and postgraduate degree at the university.
Under the Country Scholarship: Africa scholarships, Macquarie University will provide a specific amount annually to each successful student commencing in either 2016 or 2017. Payment of the scholarship will be applied equally towards your tuition fee for each session for the duration of your studies.
As this scholarship is competitive, you are encouraged to accept your course and scholarship offers without delay to guarantee your eligibility to receive the scholarship.
Selection Criteria and Eligibility
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
- Be a citizen of an African country.
- Have applied for undergraduate or postgraduate coursework through a registered Macquarie University agent or through our online application system.
- Have met the University’s academic and English requirements for the course offered at our North Ryde campus.
- Have enrolled and be ready to begin your course in 2016 (commencement may not be deferred).
- Commence study in the session and year indicated in your scholarship letter of offer. Commencement may not be deferred.
- Students who are on an English-packaged course are eligible for this scholarship if they commence their course in 2016 or 2017.
- You’re not eligible if you have received any other Macquarie University scholarship for this course of study.
- To remain eligible for this scholarship, you must stay enrolled in your original approved course of study and pass all units within the course.
Citizens of ANY African country
Macquarie University Australia
Fields of study
All undergraduate and postgraduate level courses offered at the university
Number of awards
Not specified by the sponsor
The scholarship is for full time, on-campus study only.
This is a Partial scholarship for Undergraduate and Masters study.
The university will provide AU$5000 annually towards your tuition fees for the length of the course (AU$2500 is credited against your tuition fees each semester).
Method of Application
You don’t need to apply directly to be considered for a Country Scholarship. Applicants who meet the criteria will be automatically advised of their eligibility in their Macquarie University course offer letter.
For More Information, click here: http://bit.ly/1rl8iEJ