Location(s): • Lagos Towns: −Ikoyi
Specialization: • Consulting • Graduate / Freshers • Administration/ Office/ Operations
Industry: • Engineering / Construction / Real Estate • Consulting
Application Deadline: 08 July, 2016
Job Type: Fulltime
Salary : 300,000 naira – 420,000 naira Per Annum
- answer phones and transfer to the appropriate staff member
- take and distribute accurate messages
- greet public and clients and direct them to the correct staff member
- coordinate messenger and courier service
- receive, sort and distribute incoming mail
- monitor incoming emails and answer or forward as required
- prepare outgoing mail for distribution
- fax, scan and copy documents
- maintain office filing and storage systems
- update and maintain databases such as mailing lists, contact lists and client information
- retrieve information when requested
- update and maintain internal staff contact lists
- co-ordinate and maintain staff administrative records such as staff parking, staff phones and company credit cards
- type documents, reports and correspondence
- organize travel arrangements for staff
- co-ordinate and organize appointments and meetings
- assist with event planning and implementation
- monitor and maintain office supplies
- ensure office equipment is properly maintained and serviced
- perform work related errands as requested such as going to the post office and bank
- keep office area clean and tidy.
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
Education:Sufficient formal and/or informal training to provide the ability to read and write at a level consistent with the requirements of the position.
Training and Experience:Any combination of training and/or experience which demonstrates ability to perform the duties as described; a typical qualifying background would include experience working in an office environment involving public contact.
Knowledge of:English grammar, punctuation, and spelling; basic mathematics; standard types of office filing systems, proper telephone etiquette and techniques; standard office software applications; standard office equipment.
Skill and Ability to: Accurately type and learn to efficiently use various software applications; communicate effectively in oral and written form; follow instructions; organize and prioritize work; perform basic research and report results; read and apply rules, regulations, and procedures; proofread material and make necessary corrections; learn and follow standard office procedures; learn appropriate filing and recordkeeping systems; select appropriate business formats; work cooperatively and effectively with students, parents, administrators, staff, and the general public.
How to Apply:
Click here to apply: http://bit.ly/1KrKqaO