Seplat Scholarship 2015/2016 is now open for applicants in Nigeria Universities for which the prestigious company are pleased to announce the commencement of its 2015/16 Seplat Scholarship for Undergraduate Students.
The Seplat Scholarship award is open to deserving undergraduate students of Federal and State Universities in Nigeria. The NPDC/SEPLAT scholarship Scheme is one of SEPLAT’s educational Corporate Social Responsibility programmes and it is designed to promote educational development and human capacity building.
Electrical / Electronic Engineering
Applicants must be in second year of study or above.
Applicants must have at least 5 O’ level credit passes (English and Mathematics inclusive) at one sitting.
Applicants must not hold any other scholarship award.
How To Apply For Seplat Scholarship 2015/2016
- Eligible students must complete and submit an online application form.
- All applicants are expected to have a valid personal email account for ease of communication.
- Only the shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Applications are subject to NPDC/SEPLAT Scholarship Award Terms and Conditions.
- It is very important you fill the scholarship application form properly and make sure you access the form from the link.
Click on the link to apply: http://bit.ly/1O4hR4N