Location(s): • Lagos
Specialization: • IT/ Software • Telecom
Industry: • ICT / Telecommunications
Application Deadline: 20 July, 2016
Job Type: Part time
- Provide first line fault resolution.
- Custodian of all live incidents within duty period
- Perform escalation in line with agreed policies and procedures.
- Responsible for Customer communication and escalations
- Responsible for business impact analysis of major incidents across business sites and escalate all major outages as defined in the Major Incident Management Process
- Service availability testing for end user service restoration
- Direct interface between IS and end users in telephonic, electronic or hands-on systems faults resolution throughout the organization.
- Responsible for Logging all reported faults into service management application – BMC Remedy.
- Attempt online incident resolution and assign or escalate to other lines of support for further action where applicable.
- Responsible for new user account creation on the active directory, Siebel CRM, Microsoft Exchange Server etc. for all MTNN staff.
- Initiate and maintain unique communication strategies with end-users on a variety of IT related issues including developments in applications, systems, security, and expected downtimes.
- Assist in promoting the goodwill of IS Service division by offering quality customer service to end-users.
- Provide first line and 2nd line support to identified IS customer facing applications and services
- Responsible for escalating and raising problem records for recurrent business user issues
- User education and awareness on new services and products
- Identification and creation of relevant CTIs on Remedy based on trends and interaction with end users
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
- Computer Engineering• Computer Science
EDUCATION & SKILLS
- First degree in any discipline preferably computer science or engineering
- ITIL Foundation Certification
- MCSE and above (Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer, details to be provided to MTNN for verification)
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in IS Service / Help Desk / Service Delivery including hands-on technical service provisioning
- Working knowledge of Incident Management process and Service Desk function in line with ITIL standards
- Working knowledge of desktop environment (Operating systems, hardware, and software) and IT service management software
- Working knowledge of iPad, Android and other mobile devices support
- Effective and Efficient Customer Service
- Effective Communication Skills
- Interpersonal and team work skills
- Sound technical documentation skills
- Customer focused and open minded
- High level of commitment, accountability, integrity, confidence, can-do attitude and attention to detail
- Basic end user application support – Active Directory, MS Office suites etc.
- Basic Application systems knowledge (Citrix, Financial Systems, Billing systems etc.)
- Good report writing skills
- Good problem solving and analytical abilities.
Apply by clicking here: http://bit.ly/1KrKqaO