Location(s): • Lagos
Specialization: • Sales/ Marketing / Bus. Dev. • Engineering/ Technical • Teaching / Education Services
Industry: • Energy / Power
Job Type Fulltime
Manages the Siemens Sitrain and Siemens Power Academies. Oversees department budget, with full responsibility for the P&L of the function. Has strong focus on excellent delivery of a high quality training product, both to internal and external customers. Must have the ability to sell training courses and programs, and to achieve growth of the department through increased customer demand. Must also have a strong commitment to personal professional development of trainers and training curricula. Ensures process and delivery improvement through improved course content, highly skilled training partner personnel, and enhanced innovative use of technology.
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
- Instrumentation Engineering• Electrical / Electronics Engineering
What experience and capabilities do I need to apply for the role?
- Successful proven track record in a Sales related function
- Good technical knowledge and teaching skills exhibiting a passion for training
- Excellent communication skills and clear vocal delivery
- Good teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Good leadership skills with ability to supervise trainers, oversee facilities and manage key stakeholders
- Strong evidence of ability to build consensus across multiple stakeholders with varying needs
- Ability to produce internal reports, tender documents, and training related documentation in an accurate and timely fashion
- Ability to establish and maintain high quality of training results and training environment
- Ability to develop new opportunities in related sectors
- Ability to work under pressure and according to tight timescales
- Should possess good organizational, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Occasional travel within and outside of Lagos
What knowledge and skills do I need to apply for the role?
- Minimum of 8 – 10 years related work experience
- Bachelors degree in Engineering (Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation)
- Masters in Business related course an advantage
- Experience as a Trainer also an added advantage
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
Click here to apply: http://bit.ly/1KrKqaO