Location(s): • Lagos
Specialization: • Procurement/ Purchasing
Job Type Fulltime
Marriott International is a leading global lodging company based in Bethesda, Maryland, USA, with more than 4,100 properties in 79 countries and reported revenues of nearly $14 billion in fiscal year 2014. Its heritage can be traced to a root beer stand opened in Washington, D.C., in 1927 by J. Willard and Alice S. Marriott.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Purchasing Clerk
- Calculate figures for food inventories, orders, and costs. Maintain clear and organized records to ensure all reports and invoices are filed and stored properly.
- Post invoices using computer programs. Conduct inventory audits to determine inventory levels and needs.
- Complete requisition forms for inventory and supplies. Notify manager/supervisor of low stock levels. Verify and track received inventory and complete inventory reports and logs.
- Reconcile shipping invoices and receiving reports to ensure count accuracy. Receive, unload, and process deliveries. Refuse acceptance of damaged, unacceptable, or incorrect items.
- Troubleshoot vendor delivery issues and oversee return process.
- Adhere to food safety and handling policies and procedures across all food-related areas.
- Monitor PAR levels for all food items to ensure proper levels. Report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; complete safety training and certifications.
- Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language; prepare and review written documents accurately and completely; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees. Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards.
- Reach, bend, twist, pull, and stoop; grasp, turn, and manipulate objects; move, lift, or carry objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds; stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
How to Apply
Click here: http://bit.ly/1KrKqaO