Location(s): • Lagos
Specialization: • Graduate / Freshers • Internship/ Industrial Training
Industry: • ICT / Telecommunications • Internet / Software
Application Deadline: Not Specified
Job Type: Intern
Oracle provides the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers including 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe.
Job Title: Student / Intern
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support Local Partner administrative tasks (Partner recruitment, enablement and engagement planning)
- Managing local channel operations & activities.
- Support in planning towards partner marketing activities in Nigeria.
- Support towards partner communication & strategic updates
- This job code is utilized for the majority of our temporary hires. The individual is performing hourly job duties as defined under the Fair Labor Standards Act.
Job: All Roles
Job Type: Student/Intern Hire
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
- Economics• Computer Science • Business Administration
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Graduate of Economics, Computer Science, Business Administration or any other related degree.
Click here to apply: http://bit.ly/1KrKqaO