Location(s): • Lagos
Specialization: • Security / Intelligence • Transportation / Logistics / Supply
Industry: • Logistics / Transportation
Job Type: Fulltime
Arik Air – Launched in 2006, Arik Air is West Africa largest airline. Positioned at the commercial hub airport of one of the world’s leading emerging economies, Arik Air currently serves an ever expanding route network of key cities in Nigeria, Africa, Europe and the US. Arik Air boasts a
modern fleet of 28 aircraft.
As part of our overall growing strategy, we are seeking experienced individuals to join and expand our team of passionate and dedicated professionals based in Lagos, Nigeria. In exchange we are offering excellent benefits and career development opportunities.
Arik Air is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Terminal Security Manager
- Manage international terminals in all aspects of Aviation Security.
- Ensure compliance with Aviation Security Audit and Quality Assurance program.
- Maintain good relationships with local and international authorities.
- Ensure the Arik Security program is fully implemented in their respective terminals.
- Conduct investigations and resolve any security related incidents.
- Ensure performance plans and reviews, including training and development requirements are completed for direct reports.
- Perform other duties as appropriate and within competence as requested from time to time.
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
- Graduate degree in relevant discipline (or equivalent).
- Successful completion of an IATA or ICAO Security Management Training course with sound Knowledge of Aviation Security policy.
- Extensive experience in a similar security role at major international airports.
- Knowledge of advanced explosive and narcotics security screening equipment.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise in a pressurised environment.
- Proven ability to manage, direct, leads by example and supervise a diverse workforce.
- Ability to handle difficult situations with tact and diplomacy that may occur with staff members, visitors, contractors, suppliers, passengers and regular authorities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle potential volatile situations calmly.
- Experience of working with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Physically and medically fit.
Click here to apply: http://bit.ly/1KrKqaO