The gorgeous British-Nigerian actress, Caroline Chikezie was born on 19 February 1974 in England, UK to Nigerian parents. She broke into the Nigerian entertainment scene when she starred in the 2010 Nigerian musical drama film titled “Inale” directed by Jeta Amata and produced by Keke Bongos. She is also best known for her role as Sasha Williams in the 2001 British comedy drama “As If”. She has definitely been a source of inspiration and encouragement to many youths in Nigeria and throughout the world.
Here are 10 things you probably didn’t know about the beautiful British-Nigerian actress, Caroline Chikezie:
1. Caroline Chikezie was born on 19 February 1974 in England, UK to Nigerian parents.
2. At the age of 14-years, in an attempt to make her abandon her dreams to become an actress, she was sent to boarding school in Nigeria.
3. She was later enrolled at the theatre arts training school, Italia Conti Academy, where she attended weekend classes.
4. She was expected to take over her father’s hospital situated in Nigeria.
5. She was enrolled in the Brunnel University where she studied Medicinal Chemistry.
6. She won a scholarship to study at the Academy of Live and Recorded Arts.
7. She landed on her first major role in 2001 as Sasha Williams in the British drama comedy titled “As If”.
8. She has starred in a number of Hollywood movies including; Cyberwoman as Lisa Hallett, Eragon as Nasuada, Babymother, Footballer’s Wives, Virtual Sexuality and Brothers and Sisters to mention a few.
9. She has worked with prominent entertainment stars like Paul Chequer, Jemima Rooper, Hakeem Kae-Kazim, Emily Corrie, Tameka Empson, Earl Cameron, Kieran O’Brien and Preeya Kalidas to mention a few.
10. She is currently developing a health beverage in Los Angeles.