The Big Brother Africa presenter, Ikponmwosa Osakioduwa was born on 21 May 1979 in Lagos Nigeria to parents Felicia Oviawe and Brigadier General Samuel Oviawe. He is a father of two and a Nigerian radio and television on air personality best known as “Wild Child”. The 36-years-old voracious presenter has definitely entertained our screens with his great personality, there is no doubt that he has brought charm and charisma to the Nigerian entertainment scene.
Here are 10 things you probably didn’t know about the Nigerian media personality, Ikponmwosa Osakioduwa:
1. Ikponmwosa Osakioduwa was born on 21 May 1979 in Lagos Nigeria.
2. His parents are Mrs. Felicia Oviawe and Brigadier General Samuel Oviawe. He is the third child out of five siblings.
3. He holds a Bachelor Degree in Economics from the University of Lagos in 2001. After graduating, he worked for Rhythm 93.7 FM, as a presenter popularly known as the “Wild Child”.
4. While in university he starred on a show called “Campus Circuit Television” which aired on Africa Independent Television.
5. At the tender age of 7, he was acting in stage plays and also joined the school choir. He later recorded a tape where he was pretended to be a radio show host taking calls from listeners.
6. He also worked in an advertising firm as a Client Service Executive.
7. He got married to Olohije Osakioduwa in 2008 in Lagos and they are blessed with two children; Osahar and Micah.
8. He is known for his work with Rhythm 93.7 FM, presenter of Big Brother Africa and on MNet’s Studio 53.
9. He signed a deal with MNET Africa to continue to host Big Brother Africa, making him the most sought after reality television host in Nigeria and Africa to date.
10. In May 2012, he lost his mother, Felicia Oviawe to cancer.