The Nollywood Yoruba actress, Moyo Lawal was born in Badagry in Lagos State, Nigeria. She is well known for her role as Chinny in the M-Net soap opera, Tinsel. She made her debut in a television series titled “Shallow Waters” which she played the role of Chioma. She has worked with prominent entertainment stars that has helped her develop and achieve her dream of being an entertainer. The gorgeous and fearless diva has definitely paved a successful path for herself in the world of entertainment.
Here are 10 things you didn’t know about the beautiful Nigerian actress, Moyo Lawal:
1. Moyo Lawal was born in Badagry in Lagos State, Nigeria.
2. She completed her primary and secondary education at the Tomobid Primary School and Lagos State Model College.
3. She holds a Bachelor Degree in Creative Arts from the University of Lagos.
4. She made her debut in a television series titled “Shallow Waters” which she played the role of Chioma.
5. She commenced acting in small play productions when her friend convinced her in school to join in a movie audition in school.
6. She has been featured in a number of Nollywood films including; Cloud of Pain, Big Gals on Campus, Never Love a Prince and Mistresses to mention a few.
7. She has worked with prominent entertainment stars Halima Abubakar, Iyabo Ojo, Biodun Okewo, Mary Remmy and Njoku to mention a few.
8. Her mother passed away in May 2014 and she was buried according to Muslim rites at the Vaults Garden in Ikoyi.
9. She mentioned in an interview that she is always amaze when people tell her that she is sexy because she doesn’t feel so.
10. She is well known for her role as Chinny in the M-Net soap opera, Tinsel.