VJ Adams was born by the name Adams Ibrahim Adebola on 5 May 1988 in Lagos, Nigeria. He was born into the royal family of Oba Adetoye in Ejigbo, a town in Lagos State. He is a Nigerian VJ, TV host, musician and entrepreneur. The 27-years-old Civil Engineer and Journalist graduate has definitely brought intelligent, class and charisma to the Nigerian entertainment industry.
Here are 10 things you probably didn’t know about the versatile Nigerian Video jockey, VJ Adams:
1. VJ Adams was born by the name Adams Ibrahim Adebola on 5 May 1988 in Lagos, Nigeria.
2. He was born into the royal family of Oba Adetoye in Ejigbo, a town in Lagos State.
3. He completed his secondary education at Teammate Children School and at Lagos State Civil Service Senior Model College in Ikorodu.
4. He holds a degree in Civil Engineering from the University of Lagos. He also holds a certificate in Journalism from the BBC Academy.
5. He broke into the entertainment scene after he contested at the 2008 edition of “Next Movie Star West Africa”.
6. In 2009, he was made the lead presenter of the show “Excite on TV”.
7. He later joined the Consolidated Media Associates on February 2010.
8. He released a single titled “Winner” which featured Sound Sultan, Ice Prince and Splash. In 2014, his single titled “Whazup” which featured HarrySong topped many music charts in Nigeria.
9. He has worked with prominent names like Chidinma, Reminisce, M.I, Pasuma and Oriste Femi to name a few.
10. He anchored the 2014 edition of City People Entertainment Awards ceremony which was held in Lagos.