Charles Bruce Chukuma popularly known as Chaz B was born in Bayelsa State, Nigeria and passed away on 22 November 2014 due to kidney failure. He was a Nigerian multi-gifted individual, on-air personality, father and loving husband. He was a popular radio host at Rhythm FM and was known for his interesting and vivid interviews. There is no doubt that the legendary Nigerian on-air personality, Chaz B has paved the way for many on-air personalities in the Nigerian entertainment industry.
Here are 10 things you probably didn’t know about the Nigerian legendary on-air personality, Chaz B:
1. Chaz B was born in Bayelsa State, Nigeria as Charles Bruce Chukuma.
2. He was married to Chinyere Roselin Chukuma and has a daughter named, Monalisa.
3. He holds a certificate in Advanced Business Management from North Technical Education Centre in Florida. He also holds a Science Degree in Hotel, Travel and Tourism Management from Miami Dade Community College in Florida. He also studied at Kings College in Lagos.
4. He acquired over 20 years of experience in Hospitality Management Industry from the United States of America.
5. He worked at the Fantasy Night Club in Yaba, Lagos owned by the former Director-General of the Nigerian Television Authority, Ben Bruce.
6. He founded a limousine and bodyguard service catering business in the United States of America, catering for prominent celebrities like Celine Dion, Renee, Donald Trump and Natalie Cole to mention a few.
7. He was awarded with the prestigious Nigeria Media Merit Awards in 2010 as the Best On-Air Personality in Radio for his hallmark show “Sharing Life Issues With Chaz B”.
8. He worked as a general manger of the Abuja based radio station, Hot FM and also worked with Rhythm FM and Inspiration FM.
9. He was close friends with Myles Munroe, a popular preacher who passed away in November 9, 2014.
10. He traveled to India for a kidney transplant surgery in 2012 and passed away on 22 November 2014 due to kidney failure.