Anidugbe Oluwatobiloba Daniel better known by his stage name Kiss Daniel (1 May 1994) is one of Nigeria’s next rated and talented young musician. He is a singer-songwriter, performer and entertainer who is currently signed to G-Worldwide Entertainment. The 21-years-old youngster came into the limelight after releasing his hit single “Woju”. Having created a platform for himself and his record label, there is no doubt that the young star has brought a change to the Nigerian music industry.
Here are 10 things you probably didn’t know about the Woju Master, Kiss Daniel:
1. Kiss Daniel was born on 1 May 1994 in Ogun State, Nigeria
2. He studied Water Resources Management and Agrometeorology and in 2013, he graduated from the Federal University of Agriculture.
3. He met with the singer JahBless in 2009 at the FUNAAB, who began to manage his talent.
4. He shot into the music scene in 2013 after being discovered by founder of G-Worldwide Entertainment, Emperor Geezy who signed him to his record label.
5. His hit single “Woju” which featured Tiwa Savage and Davido, topped many music charts in Nigeria.
6. Because he had dimples on one side of his cheeks, which was referred to “Kiss” and “Daniel” was added because he wanted to differentiate himself from the other learners named Daniel. That’s how he came up with the stage name, Kiss Daniel.
7. He looks up to artists like Tuface Idibia, Cynthia Morgan, Olamide, Sean Tizzle, Tiwa Savage, Runtown and Davido to name a few.
8. His father past away in May 2015.
9. In 2015, he was awarded the Best New Act of the Year by Nigeria’s Entertainment Awards and also won the Next Rated Artiste of the Year award at the Extreme Awards in Benin.
10. The “Woju” singer signed an endorsement deal with TECNO Mobile.