Keshinro Ololade better known as Lil Kesh ( born on 4th March 1995) aka “the Shoki Master” is one of Nigeria’s next rated and creative young musician. He is a young focused Nigerian rapper and singer-songwriter who is signed to YBNL Nation, founded by Olamide Baddo. The 21-years-old artiste who stroke into stardom after the release of his popular song “Shoki”. There is no doubt that the versatile singer has definitely been making waves in the Nigerian music industry.
Here are 10 things you probably didn’t know about the Shoki Master, Lil Kesh:
1. Keshinro Ololade better known as Lil Kesh was born on 4th March 1995 in Bariga, Nigeria.
2. His music career started in 2012 and in the year 2014, he recorded his first single titled “Lyrically” which was well received.
3. He is studying Linguistics at the University of Lagos (UNILAG).
4. Before breaking into the music scene, Lil Kesh used to be a street boy. He used to attend rap battles and open mic competitions before Olamide discovered him.
5. On 2 April 2014, he signed a contract with YBNL Nation, founded by Olamide Baddo.
6. Lil Kesh rose to fame with his smash single “Shoki” which was nominated for the Best Street-Hop Artiste category at The Headies in 2014.
7. He has collaborated with artists like Olamide, Patoranking Gold, YCEE, Wale, Viktoh and Phyno, Davido and Davido.
8. His single “GBESE” released in 2015, topped many music charts in Nigeria.
9. He won the Best New Artiste award at Tooxclusive Music Awards in 2015.
10. Signed an endorsement deal with SURE Bet in 2015 worth 11 million naira.