Location(s): • Lagos Towns: −Ikoyi
Specialization: • Finance / Accounting
Industry: • Engineering / Construction / Real Estate
Application Deadline: 24 October, 2016
Job Type Fulltime
Asset Management Group is a leading consultancy firm which provides both financial, business and project management advisory services focused on the entire real estate development value chain, ranging from land acquisition to concept development to property management services and construction.
Our services cover key business decisions that help our clients develop and implement world-class projects with little or no setbacks from inception to completion.
ACCOUNTANT’S JOB ROLE:
This role combines accounting skills with business management skills.
- Prepares, develops and analyses key financial information to ensure that an organisation’s management makes well-informed decisions to ensure future stability, growth and profitability.
- Establish and maintain financial policies and management information systems, as well as provide a high quality support service by liaising with management, colleagues on all aspects of finance.
- Analyze the performance of the business and advice on how to pre-empt problems, adapt to changing circumstances and improve value.
- Manage and reduce operational and production costs and implementing newer, more effective strategies.
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
- Accounting and Management Finance
- Account Analysis• Accounting Processes • Budgets • Forecasting
4-6 years’ experience in financial/accounting roles with increasing levels of responsibility.
Upper credit(2.1) in Accountancy,
Chartered Accountant and relevant masters degree will be an added advantage
Experience in a small business, start-up or entrepreneurial setting
Passion for scaling early-stage organizations
Excellent communication, presentation skills and ability to work independently
Ability to identify, flag and solve problems from start to finish
Detail oriented and extremely organized
Polished and professional demeanor
Ability to thrive in a dynamic setting and demonstrate initiative to drive constant improvement.
Strategic in driving revenue
Must be proficient user of Excel, Peachtree and QuickBooks software.
Business Development skills
Click here to apply: http://bit.ly/2bi7ZCp