Location(s): • Lagos
Specialization: • Executive / Management
Industry: • Trade / Services
Application Deadline: Not Specified
Job Type: Fulltime
TLScontact is a pioneering company specialized in providing customer relationship management excellence within a face-to-face environment. We are part of the Teleperformance Group, the worldwide leading provider of excellent customer experience at every single opportunity, serving governments and companies. Our rapid growth is a direct consequence of the confidence our clients have in us and the outstanding work performed every day by our teams around the world.
In 2013, the Teleperformance Group achieved US$3.23 billion revenues.
Job Title: Country Manager
Within the framework of our development, we are looking for: Country Manager (Nigeria)
We are a services-provider company that works for a large number of face-to-face contact centers throughout the world, for its clients, governmental organizations and companies.
Implemented in many countries and organized into profit centers network, we are hiring a “Country Manager” for our Regional Management.
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
- Business Administration• Management • Finance • Economics
- Candidates are required to possess a University Degree in business administration, management, finance, economics or related area.
- You had a significant experience of minimum 2 years including one year in a multicultural environment or you have significant experience of team management and project in an international context
- You have already worked in strong-growth environments.
- You have a general training background: You speak English and French fluently. A good level in another foreign language is required.
- Strong listening and communication, teamwork and collaboration skills are assets for this position. Skills in Pack office.
The position is based in Nigeria, frequent trips to the area is expected.
Click here to apply: http://bit.ly/1KrKqaO