Huawei is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. To adapt to the revolutionary transformations taking place in the IT industry. Specifically, Huawei’s innovations are extending from telecom carrier networks to the enterprise and consumer businesses, and Huawei will collaboratively develop the cloud-pipe-device business across these fields.
This is an empowerment programme by Huawei Technologies Company Nigeria Limited in collaboration with Federal Government of Nigeria (as part of FG Youth and Student Development and Job Creation Programme) for young Graduates in ICT and related fields.
BTS AND MICROWAVE INSTALLATION TRAINING
This program is designed to introduce the Base Station Subsystem (BSS) and Microwave Transmission Technologies used in Telecoms Networks. It covers;
• Wireless BTS/NodeB/eNodeB Product Description
• Hardware Installation and Commissioning
• Microwave Radio Installation and commissioning.
Huawei Training Centers in Abuja & Lagos.
The training is FREE but successful applicants are to provide for their living and transport expenses.
TRAINING/COURSE OUTLINE / REQUIREMENTS
Minimum of OND in Physics, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering.
Target ICT Market Segment:
Telecommunication Companies & Subcontractors
This program is designed for Universities/Polytechnics Graduates of Electrical, Electronics, Computer Science, ICT, Civil & Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Mathematics and other ICT related courses. All applicants must be between 18 – 30 years.
• Application is FREE.
• All applications are to be completed online.
• Incomplete applications will be automatically rejected
• Applications made after the deadline will be rejected
• Ensure all relevant documents are uploaded ( CV, Certificates, Passport Photograph, Local Government Area Certificate)
• Once your application is submitted, you will receive an acknowledgement letter in your inbox. The letter will state what further steps you need to take in the application process.
• The deadline for application submission is 12 midnight 15th June, 2016
Each applicant will receive a unique token number which serves as your application number for future reference.
Click here to apply: http://bit.ly/1tsH2W6