Location(s): • Lagos
Specialization: • Graduate / Freshers
Industry: • Consulting
Job Type: Fulltime
KPMG Professional Services and KPMG Advisory Services are the KPMG member firm in Nigeria. The partners and people have been operating in Nigeria since 1978, providing multidisciplinary professional services to both local and international organisations within the Nigerian business community. Our vision is to build and sustain our reputation as the best firm to work with by ensuring our people, clients and communities achieve their full potential. At KPMG, we are committed to working with our clients to cut through complexities of the business world – finding solutions and adding value.
The firm has a full complement of 29 partners and over 800 trained and dedicated professional staff; with deep industry skills and competencies in audit, tax and advisory services.
Job Title: Graduate Analyst – IARCS
Job ID: 9797BR
Function: Advisory – Risk Consulting
Service Line: Internal Audit, Risk and Compliance Services
- KPMG is seeking to hire exceptional graduates who will be part of a dynamic team in the Internal Audit & Risk Compliance Unit (IARCS).
- The KPMG IARCS unit is a clear market leader in the provision of governance, risk and compliance services.
- The team works with several clients across various industries to provide internal audit outsourcing services, review and design of corporate governance, diagnostic review and design of enterprise risk management services, etc.
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
- Less than 26 years of age.
- First Class or Second Class (Upper) in any discipline, preferably Accounting.
- 5 O’level credits (including English & Maths) at a sitting.
- Must have completed the NYSC program.
- ACA/ACCA would be added advantage.
Click here to apply: http://bit.ly/1KrKqaO