Newcastle University is delighted to announce 3 Newcastle University Nigeria Scholarship awards. These are available for high achieving Nigerian students applying for entry onto postgraduate Master’s degree programs.
You could be eligible to apply for a NU Nigeria Scholarship if:
1. you have been offered a place on any postgraduate Master’s degree program
2. you will be studying at the Newcastle city campus
3. you are a Nigerian national and have been assessed as International/overseas for fees purposes
4. you have an Upper Second Class Degree or higher from a recognised Nigerian University and satisfy all other requirements
5. you intend to register to start your studies during the 2015-16 academic year
6. you are a self-funded student and not in receipt of other University or external awards.
How to apply
Please complete the application form electronically here: http://bit.ly/1TAV3sT
Country managers will award on the basis of best qualified students and content of personal statement. Please note that NU Nigeria Scholarship applications cannot be considered for candidates unless they have already applied for and been offered a place to study at the University.
Newcastle upon Tyne
Telephone: +44 191 208 6856