Location(s): • Abuja
Specialization: • Medical/ Health
Industry: • Engineering / Construction / Real Estate
Job Type: Fulltime
Julius Berger Nigeria Plc (Julius Berger) is a leading construction company offering integrated solutions and related services. Julius Berger specializes in executing complex works that require the highest level of technical expertise and Nigeria-specific knowhow.
On behalf of our Nigerian affiliate ABUMET Nigeria Ltd. The ABUMET Nigeria Ltd. produced since 1991 components made of aluminum, steel and glass for the complete building envelope and the interior of buildings. (308 employees, project volume to 7 million euros, annual sales about 18 million euros). The use takes place in the ABUMET Nigeria Ltd. in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Anesthesiologist (m / w)
Job ID: 133
- We are looking for a medical person who independently in our company’s clinic in Abuja the range Anaesthesia and Emergency Medicine represents and is also active in the basic health care for our employees.
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
- Completed training as a specialist / lady doctor anesthesia with additional designation emergency medicine.
- English and German spoken and written.
- When equally qualified doctors are preferred with Nigerian citizenship because of easier conditions for admission in the country.
- Tropical Medical knowledge and experience in general medical practice are desirable.
- Participation in an international team.
- A service vehicle and a driver will be provided to you.
- A house with air conditioning, telephone, water and electricity supplies and with an appealing Inclusions European standard part of our service package.
- An attractive remuneration with additional expatriation allowances for tax exemption in Germany.
To apply, click here: http://bit.ly/1KrKqaO