Location(s): • Adamawa
Specialization: • IT/ Software
Industry: • NGO / International Agencies
Application Deadline: 20 August, 2016
Job Type: Fulltime
The Danish Refugee Council (DRC) is a private, independent, humanitarian organization working on all aspects of the refugee cause in more than 30 countries throughout the world. The aim of DRC is to protect refugees and internally displaced persons (IDPs) against persecution and to promote durable solutions to the problems of forced migration, on the basis of humanitarian principles and human rights. DRC works in accordance with the UN Conventions on Refugees and the Code of Conduct for the ICRC and NGOs in Disaster Relief.
DRC has opened a new country programme in Nigeria focusing on responding to the huge humanitarian
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: IT Assistant
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application with a Cover Letter outlining your interest and qualifications and CV’s in English to: email@example.com
Hand delivery to:
The Head of Base,
DRC Yola Office,
No 49 Karewa Gra,
- Indicate the position applied.
- Names and contact details (email address) of 3 professional non-related references should be provided.
- Only motivated applications that address the stipulated duties and meet the required qualifications, sent together with a CV, will be considered. CV-only applications will not be considered. Please provide references, but do not attach any written recommendations.
- Applications sent after the deadline will not be considered.
- The position is for Nigerian Nationals only.
- Only short-listed applicants will be invited for (written and oral) interviews.