Specialization: • Medical/ Health
Industry: • NGO / International Agencies
Application Deadline: 11 August, 2016
Job Type: Fulltime
If you are a committed, creative professional and are passionate about making a lasting difference for children, the world’s leading children’s rights organization would like to hear from you.
For 70 years, UNICEF has been working on the ground in 190 countries and territories to promote children’s survival, protection and development. The world’s largest provider of vaccines for developing countries, UNICEF supports child health and nutrition, good water and sanitation, quality basic education for all boys and girls, and the protection of children from violence, exploitation, and AIDS. UNICEF is funded entirely by the voluntary contributions of individuals, businesses, foundations and governments.
Job Title: National Nutrition Programme Consultant, NOA- Multiple duty station
Purpose of the Assignment
To provide technical support in monitoring the implementation of Community-based Management of Acute Malnutrition (CMAM), Community Infant and Young Child Feeding (c-IYCF) and Micronutrient Deficiency and Control (MNDC) activities at the state, LGA and community levels including the Maternal Newborn and Child Health (MNCH) week and any other nutrition intervention(s) that might be initiated from time to time.
- A detailed work plan to submitted, discussed and reviewed with the supervisor at the beginning of each month. ( by 27thof each preceding month)
- A monthly progress report submitted to the supervisor for review, discussion and payment of consultant monthly fees and feedback,
- Weekly trip reports and summary of action points from meetings submitted to the supervisor for weekly activities undertaken.
- A quarterly monitoring and supervision report should be submitted to the supervisor indicating best practices, challenges, proposed solutions and next steps.
- Nutrition program data including CMAM, IYCF, data submitted not later than 15thof the following month
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
- Nutrition• Public Health • Nursing • Biochemistry
Qualifications of Successful Candidate
- University degree in Nutrition or Public Health or Nursing or Biochemistry or related technical areas.
Click here to apply: http://bit.ly/1KrKqaO