Organization: Yomi Otubela Foundation
Required Experience: High School
Yomi Otubela Foundation – Chief Ayobami Folurunsho Otubela (FCMA), The CEO of Yomi Otubela Foundation and current National Deputy President of NAPPS, has resolved to award full scholarship (Day and boarding) to qualified pupils / students of public and private schools within Nigeria in order to accomplish one the major goals of the foundation.
Yomi Otubela Foundation (YOF) in association with Daily Trust and Lagooz Schools presents:
Yomi Otubela Foundation (YOF) Scholarship Examination 2016
The Yomi Otubela Foundation Scholarship is open to candidates who are willing to study in Lagos state, in Lagooz Schools. Lagooz Schools; founded in 2005, prepares students and pupils for Nigeria and British Curriculum as well as character building of her learners.
The Yomi Otubela Scholarship Program rewards 7 students yearly to complete the secondary school education in Lagooz Schools.
Full tuition and hostel fees scholarship through primary and secondary school education for the best primary and secondary school candidates in Mathematics
– Student must be between (9 – 15 yrs old)
– Student must be a Nigerian by birth or by parentage.
– Student must apply online through the foundation’s portal.
– Student must score 75% or above in first term mathematics result.
– Student must score 75% or above in second term mathematics result.
– Participants must upload mathematics results for 1st and 2nd term before they can be shortlisted
– Ensure you use a valid email address, as most of the notification will be sent to the email address registered with.
– Students younger than 8 years and older than 17 can’t apply for the exam
Method of Application
Interested candidates should apply here: http://bit.ly/293LEwG