Career vacancy;Web Developer(Graduate) Intern at AcePlus
AcePlus is a social enterprise, committed to capacity building, simplifying business processes and the growth of startups and small businesses in Nigeria. Our product offerings have been tailored to
enable entrepreneurs hit the ground running with their ideas and existing businesses to grow as well as run their daytoday business more efficiently, saving thousands perhaps millions that would hitherto been spent as fees on consultants, lawyers and accountants.
We are looking for an outstanding Web Developer to be responsible for the coding, innovative design and layout of our website. You will build our website from concept all the way to completion from the bottom up, fashioning everything from the home page to site layout and function.
Job Title: Web Developer(Graduate) Intern
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsibile for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Proven working experience in web programming
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation process
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- Strong organisational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- BS in Computer Science or a related field.
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
How To Apply:
Interested candidates should send their CVs to: email@example.com