Location(s): • Lagos
Specialization: • Finance / Accounting
Industry: • Consulting • Recruitment / HR Services
Job Type: Fulltime
Job Title: Accountant
- Reconciliation and understanding of all balance sheet accounts and produce monthly financial statements and supplementary reporting as required
- Utilize budgets and other tools to analyze variances and reconcile payments applied against major contract values
- Assist in the preparation of supporting working papers and documentations for year-end audit process and tax filing process
- Annual property tax invoicing for tenants that do not pay monthly
- New properties set up, analysis, and follow up of outstanding issues as required
- Full understanding of all property specific processes and upkeep of pertinent information relating to specific properties
- Input / feedback for improving procedures and initiating quality and efficiency enhancements
- Efficient and effective communication, in a professional manner, with all employees
- Ensure all legislated taxes and assessments are reconciled and remitted
- Monitor cash positions and anticipate future cash deficiencies
- Monthly bank reconciliations including follow up and correction of outstanding items
- Ensure new rental notices are sent to tenant for coming years operating budget prior to commencement of the operating year
- Monitor and review monthly receivables for accuracy, adjustments, and/or corrections
- Ensure all tenant administration duties are processed per documentation as required
- Supply tenant analysis and statements of account as required
- Complete year end operating cost adjustments and tenant billings for assigned properties
- Responsible for completing accounting portion of assigned property budgets, annual business plan within assigned deadlines
- Follow up on status of budgets throughout the draft, revised, and final stages to ensure completion within the assigned deadlines
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of 2 years experience in similar field.
- Must be a christian.
- Must fall between the age bracket of 24 and 28 years.
- Member of an Accounting Professional Body ICAN ACCA or CPA is an added advantage.
- Sc in Accounting.
- Must know how to use basic accounting packages i.e Peachtree and Quickbooks.
How to Apply
Interested applicants can click here: http://bit.ly/1KrKqaO