Japaul Oil & Maritime Service – We are a group of company, quoted on the Nigerian Stock Exchange. We have multiple lines of business and huge investment in different sectors of the Nigerian and Middle-East economy ranging from Oil and Gas, Maritime, Shipping, Dredging, Mining, Transportation Logistics, Engineering and Construction and Petroleum Product Marketing & Sales. Our vision is to dominate the sectors of our business operations.
Job Title: Business Development Manager – Dredging
- Support strategic objectives by leading all marketing, business development and sales initiatives to identify and develop new accounts and maximize sales with existing accounts. Directly participate in strategic business planning, market analysis, customer relationship development and contract negotiations for the Company related to Dredging. Manage the market research and reporting infrastructure such that aid informed decision making and strategy development.
- Identify market opportunities and position the company to take advantage of such opportunities.
- Develop new market opportunities for additional business volumes coming from current and future operating areas.
- Develop and supervise business development executives. Develop and implement the company’s business development strategies.
- Prepare the company’s strategy for price review and lead price review teams at negotiations. Ensure Price Risk Management is handled accurately and efficiently.
- Participate in the development of contracts and agreements.
- Be responsible for short-term and long-term dredging planning to help the subsidiary and consequently the parent company increase profitability.
- Manage process of establishing tenders and proposals.
- Analyze tender documents and finalize the tender while ensuring completeness. Advice tender team on bid strategy in consultation with Supervising Director.
- Ensure all technical, contractual, schedule and cost estimation and design engineering input needed to meet tender requirements is collected.
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
In pursuit of our vision, we seek result oriented, competent and experienced personnel to join our dynamic team to drive critical areas of our business to achieve strategic business targets.
Click here to apply: http://bit.ly/1KrKqaO