Specialization: • Administration/ Office/ Operations
Industry: • Oil and Gas / Mining • Consulting
Application Deadline: 17 August, 2016
Job Type: Fulltime
PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) – Our client, an indigenous oil and gas company with businesses within the upstream and downstream sectors of the industry. In order consistently be a competitive oil and gas business and deliver value for its stakeholders, the Company engaged PwC to source for suitable candidates to fill the key position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant to the MD
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the dynamics of the business, the priorities of the company and the priorities of the MD, as well as company policies, procedures and methods of operation to effectively and efficiently conduct duties and responsibilities
- Support the MD in conducting daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, & annual reviews of tasks and correspondences.
- Screen emails, highlight urgent correspondence and print attachments.
- Conduct weekly diary meetings with the MD to discuss upcoming engagements, invitations and other requests
- Maintain, update and categorize contacts lists for easy reference at all times
- Prepare all relevant documentation and information packs for meetings
- Provide secretariat services during meetings.
- Document and circulate minutes of meetings
- Coordinate official engagements
- Schedule on behalf of the MD meetings between him and his direct reports and the committees and groups to which he is a member.
- Follow up and monitor progress on discussions, decisions and/or special assignments to ensure timely response from the MD to the respective person(s) and stakeholders
- Conduct research and gather data on diverse business issues for the MD
- Collate material and prepare presentations and speeches for the MD
- Coordinate travel and accommodation requirements in connection with the Administration Department and ensure arrangements are in place for the MD to match his requirements.
- Maintain effective and comprehensive electronic and paper filing systems to ensure protection, security and confidentiality of all files, records and reports
- Prepare correspondence on behalf of the MD, including the drafting of general replies.
- Keep and retrieve files for the MD as at when needed.
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
- Business Administration• Humanities
- Minimum of first degree in Business Administration, Social Sciences, Humanities, discipline is required
- Master’s degree in a related discipline is an advantage
- Minimum of 8 years post qualification experience in office support, secretarial or administrative function in a reputable company or similar organization.
To apply, click here: http://bit.ly/1KrKqaO