Location(s): • Lagos
Specialization: • Administration/ Office/ Operations • Secretarial / PA
Industry: • Engineering / Construction / Real Estate
Application Deadline: 15 July, 2016
Job Type: Fulltime
Sealing Engineering Services Limited was incorporated in 1994 as an industry-based supplies and services (procurement) company though it had been in operation since 1989 with the name Scan
Engineering Services Limited. It has an authorized share capital of N300,000,000.00 (Three hundred million Naira) .
Its main area of services involve the supply, installation and maintenance of parts and equipments particularly those related to high quality mechanical seals, static seals, ball valves and other related items in Sealing Technology.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant to the CEO
- To Provide a full range of confidential personal assistance to the CEO
- Responsible for the execution of secretarial duties, management and organization of CEO’s office.
- Make travel arrangements for related local and overseas trip.
- Convey, coordinate, supervise, pursue and follow up on the instructions by the CEO to the respective management staff.
- To undertake other special assignments, ad-hoc functions and related duties as and when required by the CEO.
- Liaisons with bankers, lawyers and government offices.
- Compose and prepare correspondences, reports, memorandums, agendas and minutes of meetings.
- Maintain strict confidentiality and interact professionally with all levels of management, staff and company clients.
- Maintain good filing systems for smooth data retrieving.
- Arrange meetings/conferences; prepare presentations and other related tasks.
- BSc/HND in Social Sciences or any other relevant discipline.
- Flexibility and Adaptability
- Ability to multi-task
- Secretarial and Organisational skills
- Must be computer literate as well as proficient in the use of Microsoft office packages.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of clerical, secretarial and any other relevant work experience required.
- Membership of Professional Organization will be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Apply by clicking here: http://bit.ly/1KrKqaO