Location(s): • Lagos
Specialization: • Media / Art • Advertising/ Public Relations
Industry: • Advertising / Media / Publishing
Application Deadline: 15 August, 2016
Job Type: Fulltime
Salary: 2,400,000 naira per Annum
As Africans, we love to tell stories. At Fuel, we love the stories of growth and increase even more. Here is one you might find interesting.
The heights of HUMANITY are found in the depths of sacrifice and selflessness. Yet tall is good. As children, we all wanted to be tall and so did our African parents. To help achieve the GROWTH we wanted, they made us eat a lot of beans. Beans was the CHEAPER and RICHER source of protein on the continent. You wouldn’t meet too many kids that loved beans. Beans was next to malaria drugs. They would avoid it as often as they had the chance. But loving parents knew that children needed all the protein they could get if they were to grow into healthy boys and girls. So parents got CREATIVE, and would often garnish the beans with plantain, corn, bread or even garri supplements that made our beans more DESIREABLE. But we later discovered we could only grow as far as the genes our parents had made available in us and not the amount of beans they made us eat. Like beans, people need brands but they don’t necessarily love them. Our job is to find creative ‘bean-hacks’ in order to achieve the desired Growth for the brands we work on.
Job Title: Brand Specialist
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of honours Bachelor’s Degree/HND in any numerate, communication or behavioural sciences from a recognized institution.
- Minimum of 5 years experience with core Brand responsibilities.
- APCON certification will be an added advantage.
- The ideal candidate must be highly articulate and passionate about human behaviour and patterning.
- Must be gifted in the art of persuasive selling and marketing engineering. (Preferably, Female).
Qualified candidates should send updated CVs using BRAND SPECIALIST as subject of mail before 15th August, 2016.
Click here to apply: http://bit.ly/1KrKqaO