Federal University, Kashere, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the position of:
Job Title: Director Works and Physical Planning Department
- The Director Works and Physical Planning Department is responsible to the Vice-Chancellor for the physical development of the University.
- He/she is responsible for the coordination and supervision of physical development of projects, ensures quality, standard and maintenance of structures in the University.
- The Director must be a person of high integrity who demonstrates transparency in public and private life as well as commands the respect and loyalty of staff of the University.
- He/she must also be receptive to new ideas and willing to translate them into new projects in line with the phased physical development plans of the University
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
Candidates should possess the following:
- Possess a good honours Degree in any field of the Building Industry from a recognized University with not less than fifteen (15) years experience, eight (8) of which must be in a Tertiary Institution.
- Candidate must have attained the position of Deputy Director or its equivalent in a University system or Tertiary Institution.
- Candidates MUST be registered with relevant professional body.
- Must be computer literate with a working knowledge of relevant packages.
Application Closing Date:
13th June, 2016
Method of Application:
Interested and qualified candidates should forward twenty (20) word-processed applications and twenty (20) copies of detailed Curriculum Vitae with copies of credentials to:
Federal University, Kashere,
The Curriculum Vitae should highlight the following:
- Full Name (Surname first in capital letters);
- Place and date of birth;
- State of origin and Local Government Area;
- Present postal address/GSM numbers/e-mail address;
- Marital status;
- Number and ages of children (if any);
- Educational institutions attended with dates;
- Academic Qualifications obtained with dates;
- Professional Qualifications obtained with dates;
- Working experience including full details o former and present post(s);
- Extra-curricular activities as and
- Names and Addresses of three referees, one of which must be the Chief Executive/Head of the applicants present employer.
- Candidates’ submissions should be forwarded in an envelope which should have the position applied clearly indicated on its left-hand corner.
- Candidates should also request their referees to send reports on them, under confidential cover to the Registrar, Federal University, Kashere.