Job Employment: Eat’n’Go in Lagos and Abuja May 2016
Eat’n’Go brings great taste to Africa. A restaurant group dedicated to bringing the best F&B brands and concepts to Africa, Eat’n’Go feeds your needs.
Job Title: Project Executive
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in planning and managing building construction projects
- He/she should be well coordinated/ organized and be versed with the use of modern project management tools and methods.
- Monitors and reports project cost and schedule performance; recommends corrective actions if needed
- Reviews project proposal or plans to determine time frame, procedures for accomplishing project
- Ensures proper project billing; reviews/negotiates potential change orders with owner
- Manages claims; identifies and resolves potential claims with subcontractors suppliers
- Must be willing to travel if required
- The candidate must have deep experience in planning and managing building construction/ renovation projects.
- The preferred candidate should have experience with multi branch/ multi- building location rollout.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret business documents, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports and business correspondence. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Directs and ensures timely completion of project close-out activities
- OND Architecture or B.Eng Building Technology
- It will be a plus if the candidate has some quantity survey background or experience in developing budgets in all aspects of building construction/ renovation.
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and applications to:
Applications Deadline 7th May, 2016.