Location(s): • Lagos Towns: −Ikeja
Specialization: • Banking • Sales/ Marketing / Bus. Dev.
Industry: • Banking / Financial Services
Job Type: Fulltime
Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria – We attract talented individuals. Not only can they give you the benefit of their experience, they also reveal a closer, more personal look at the wide range of global opportunities we offer. At the core of the Group’s people strategy is our focus on employee engagement. Engagement is a key driver of productivity and performance, which creates the foundation of our performance culture. We encourage and focus on the behaviours that bring out the very best from every employee, assessing their performance not just on results but on how those results were achieved. To further embed these behaviours we have a remuneration programme in place, carefully designed to incentivise our employees to live our values every day.
Job Title: Branch Sales & Service Executive
Job ID: 521218
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Job Function: Retail Banking
- Responsible for all sales and servicing of in house Retail Banking customers product enquires & sales to wealth affluent customers.
- Key focus on Personal Banking, CASA (LCY & FCY), Bancassurrance, Investment Services & Personal Installment Loan.
- Use the following as sales tools: reference forms, third party instruments, customs duty payment document (from PSBS), PTA data (potential customers from FX / TC teller).
- Dormant account (affluent) reactivation & management. upgrading of tail accounts.
Know Your Customer (KYC):
- Ensure you remain alert to the risk of money laundering and assist in the Bank’s efforts in combating it by adhering to the principles in relation to “identifying your customer, knowing your customer, reporting suspicions, safeguarding records and not disclosing suspicions to Customers”.
- Awareness and understanding of the Group’s business strategy and model appropriate to the role
- Identify other business opportunities and refer same to relevant units within the bank.
- Awareness and understanding of the wider business, economic and market environment in which the Group operate
- Customer satisfaction
- Attainment of branch sales & service targets.
People and Talent:
- Ensure attendance of monthly training for branch staff
- Staff Versatility – ability to handle minimum 2 job function per staff
Risk Management – Operational Risk Mgt and Control:
- Responsible for assessing the effectiveness of the Group’s arrangements to deliver effective governance, oversight and controls in the business and, if necessary, oversee changes in these areas
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
Qualifications and Skills
- University qualification with a minimum of a second class degree
- Salesmanship, energy and drive
- Strong customer service orientation
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Sound knowledge of administrative procedures
Click here to apply: http://bit.ly/1KrKqaO