Specialization: • Graduate / Freshers • Internship/ Industrial Training
Industry: • Government
Application Deadline: 30 June, 2016
Job Type: Fulltime
Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (METI) Government of Japan Internship Program 2016 ( Fully Funded to Japan) . As Japanese companies take on young foreign talent from abroad for internships,
Japan achieves greater internationalization for its people and organizations through knowledge building aimed at new developments and expansion of overseas business for Japanese companies, and by changing awareness through working with foreigners and experiencing cross-cultural communication, as well as constructing networks and developing in-house systems in conjunction with overseas universities aimed at securing foreign talent.
- Young foreign nationals of developing countries
- Recruitment numbers
- 100 interns (around 30 will be international students already in Japan)
- Private-sector companies, industry associations, and non-profit corporations in Japan. Host companies are determined after matching by the Program Office and subsequent approval by the Screening Committee.
- International students in Japan: 20th September to 21st November
- Overseas foreign nationals: 27th September to 21st December or 14th October to 28th December
*Dates for travel to and from Japan will be determined in advance by the Program Office.
Applicants satisfying all the following requirements are eligible.
- Holding citizenship of an eligible country or region.
- Proficiency in Japanese language (JLPT level N3 or higher) or proficiency in English.
- As a rule, applicants should be at least 20 years of age and no older than 40.
- Applicants must able to submit a school or university enrolment or graduation certificate as well as a letter of recommendation from an affiliated university or institution etc.
- Able to undertake both the internship and preliminary training full-time at the host company. (International students must also able to balance these against their studies)
- Agreeing with the spirit of this program, and through the internship promoting internationalization of Japanese companies, developing the overseas business of Japanese companies, and working together to construct networks with overseas universities etc.
- Other requirements meeting any individual conditions stipulated by the host company.
Responsibility for Interns
- Formulation of an internship plan, developed through consultation with the host company around the start of the internship
- Participating in follow-up training and presentation of results
- Submitting a variety of documents, notifications, reports, evaluation reports, etc. before coming to Japan, as well as during and after the internship period
- Behavior demonstrating awareness as a beneficiary of public funds received from the Japanese government
- Participating in preliminary training and follow-up training for interns
- Undertaking the internship full-time during the internship period
- Undertaking management of their own safety and health as thoroughly as possible, including gathering emergency information for Japan, as well as communication, reporting, and consultation with the Program Office and the host company
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
- Accommodation support: 3,500 yen/day
- Round-trip economy class air ticket, travel insurance (international students already in Japan not eligible)
- Internship insurance
- Preliminary training courses
- Fill in the application form from the program website, and apply.
- Selection is conducted through document screening, primary interview (native language/English/Japanese), and secondary interview (Japanese/English).
- After interviews are complete, various certificates (university qualifications, language skills, etc.), letters of recommendation, photographs, documents required for the visa, etc. are to be submitted individually.
To register and apply, click here: http://bit.ly/1KrKqaO