Job Title: Account Executive
Account and Customer Relationship Management, Sales and Software License and Cloud Subscription Revenue.
Annual Revenue – Achieve / exceed quota targets.
- Sales strategies – Develops effective and specific account plans to ensure revenue target delivery and sustainable growth. Develop relationships in new and existing customers and leverage to drive strategy through organization.
- Territory and Account Leadership – Participate in the development of designated territory, including accounts, account relationships; prospect profiling, and sales cycles. Encourage all accounts to become SAP references.
- Business Planning – Participate in the development and delivery of comprehensive business plan to address customer and prospects priorities and pain points. Understand VE, benchmarking and ROI data and how they support the customer’s decision process. Work with Sales and VE leadership to deploy tools effectively.
- Trusted advisor – Establishes relationships based on knowledge of customer requirements and commitment to value (value of counsel and expertise, value of solutions, value of implementation expertise). Builds a foundation on which to harvest future business opportunities and accurate account information and coaching.
- Customer Acumen – Actively understand each customer’s technology footprint, strategic growth plans, technology strategy and competitive landscape. Review public information (e.g. new executive appointments, earnings statements, press releases) for the company and its competitors to remain updated on key industry trends and issues impacting the prospect.
- Understand best practice sales models.
- Work actively with more Senior Sales employees to develop sophistication in sales and negotiation skills.
- Maintain White Space analysis and execution of initiatives (up sell and cross sell) on customer base.
- Maintain CRM system with accurate customer and pipeline information.
- Orchestrate resources: deploy appropriate teams to execute winning sales. Create OneSAP.
- Understand SAP’s competition and effectively position solutions against them.
- 5+ years of experience in sales of complex business software / IT solutions
- Demonstrated success with sales campaigns in a fast-paced, consultative and competitive market.
- Proven track record in business application software sales.
- Experience in a team-selling environment.
How to Apply
To apply, go here: http://bit.ly/1T1uGJu