The Open Data Institute invites tech (data) teams to apply for the ODI Startup Accelerator: a year-long, bespoke programme for data-oriented startups.
Application Deadline: 11th July, 2016
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: All countries
To be taken at (country): United Kingdom
Eligible Fields: Data-oriented startups at all stages
About the Award: Building on three years of successful incubator programmes, which have helped create hundreds of jobs, ODI is expanding its startup impact by creating a new accelerator programme, a UK-based initiative run across two UK cities – Leeds and London.
Type: Entrepreneurship Contest
Eligibility: It is open to applicants around the world, to support startups to innovate with data, creating economic, social and environmental impact.
Number of Awardees: Not stated
Value of Contest:
- Office space in both Leeds and London, UK
- Dedicated support team for finances, HR, communications, administration
- ODI non-executive director on the board of each startup or equivalent support
- Week-long introductory bootcamp
- Ongoing monthly training in core skills
- Suite of white label templates (eg business plans, contracts)
- Targeted mentor support
- Support for tax compliance
- Showcase events with investors
- Membership of the ODI’s global network and associated events
Duration of Programme: The programme will run from one year from August 2016
How to Apply:
Click here: http://bit.ly/1OtWaMm