Location(s): • Lagos
Specialization: • Sales/ Marketing / Bus. Dev.
Industry: • Consulting • Recruitment / HR Services
Application Deadline: Not Specified
Job Type: Fulltime
Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners is a business advisory and market intelligence services firm Our objectives are to assist organizations to achieve their growth aspirations by providing market intelligence, strategy formulation and implementation expertise and business operation improvement skills.
Job Title: Manager, Sales and Marketing
- To market and sale the company’s solutions and services, manage clients relationships and gather useful information to aid pricing and sales strategy development; Provide leadership to the sales team.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Support the MD in defining Sales & Marketing strategies/plans.
- Carry out and review market analysis to determine customer needs, sales volume potential and pricing dynamics that will meet the Company’s goals;
- Gather market, competitors’ and customer information from the field and interpret in sales planning and strategy duties;
- Track customer information, forecasts and reports;
- Act as contact between the company and existing and potential customers;
- Develop and maintain relationships with relevant trade groups, professional associations, non-governmental and governmental organizations, regulators on behalf of the company;
- Liaise with the marketing agencies appointed by the company to drive marketing campaigns as defined in the marketing plan;
- Support the unit head in coordinating the activities of the department;
- Sell the Company’s services and technology solution directly to potential customers
- Resolve customers’ complaints on sales delivery and other related issues, work closely with the service delivery team;
- Represent the Company at events and trade meetings to market its services;
- Develop new businesses through prospecting, qualifying, selling and closing deals especially in the non- pharmaceutical sectors;
- Any other activities as may be directed by the MD from time to time.
Key Performance Indicators
- Percentage of business leads converted to Sales
- Rate of sales target actualization
- Sales revenue
- Success of marketing campaigns and impact on company’s brand equity and customer base
- Cost associated with sales/lead acquisitions
- Customer Lifetime Value: Customer retainership
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Project Management
- Strong Oral and Written Communication
- Excellent Presentation
- Results Orientation
- Business Development
- Service Management
- Interpersonal & Relationship Management
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
- Marketing• Business Management
Qualifications and Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business Management or any discipline with minimum of 8 years of related experience in Sales & Marketing, 4 of which should be in FMCG.
- Preferred candidate must have demonstrable experience in gathering and interpreting market data in relation to market dynamics and emerging trends.
To apply, click here: http://bit.ly/1KrKqaO