A multinational organization involved in Oil & Gas sector seeks applications from suitable qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: NDT, Welding Painting/Coating Inspector
Code: NWP 03
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
- Sc, / HND in any of these Engineering fields namely; Mechanical, Process, Electrical, Metallurgy, Material or other relevant areas.
- Have at least 4 years working experience.
- In-depth knowledge of one or more and understanding of others out; Oil & Gas, Power Plants, Process, Infrastructure/Construction.
- Have comprehensive knowledge of the Factories Act or similar legislation, codes and standards.
- Have quality assurance knowledge e.g. Quality Systems/ Manuals/Procedures,
- Be conversant with safe working practices.
- Be competent and experienced in compiling technical report writing.
- Be fully familiar with international codes of practice related to their areas of specialization.
- Have API 570, 571, 563 and other qualification
- Be fluent in both spoken and written English while being experiences in using MS-Word/Excel, Power Point, etc.
Application Closing Date:
17th May, 2016.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application (including the assigned code), detailed CV’s and copies of relevant certificates. OR Click Here: http://bit.ly/1KrKqaO
Applicants who do not meet the above requirements need not apply