Location(s): • Abuja
Specialization: • Sales/ Marketing / Bus. Dev.
Industry: • Food Services / Hospitality / Hotels
Application Deadline: 19 August, 2016
Job Type: Fulltime
Bradfield is equipped not only to attract excellent personnel but to ensure that they are improved and empowered to deliver on every client’s strategic intent/organizational goal. Our value is to assist in getting rid of all inconvenience associated with recruitment; plus reducing unsuitable employees either via skill or culture. And more… all this would be done within concise turn-around time. Beyond this, we package and deliver quality trainings to help prune your employees to deliver efficiently.
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Our client, a big player in the hospitality space, which offers a collection of the finest fully serviced apartments in Abuja, geared towards the long stay guest is looking to recruit a Business Development Manager
The role will be focused on nurturing the existing client base as well as focusing on new business, while exploiting exceptional sales skills with effective and successful results.
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Good personal presentation and professionalism
- Good organisation and prioritisation skills
- Strong administrative skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Long standing experience in the hospitality industry A MUST
- At least a bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Between 8-10 years of related work experience is required.
- Ability to work under pressure and without supervision
Click here to apply: http://bit.ly/1KrKqaO