Specialization: • Consulting
Industry: • Consulting
Job Type Fulltime
Job Title: Customer Interaction Supervisor
- Organizes and directs the day-to-day activities related to the operation of the Call Center.
- Responsible for managing, training & guiding call center agents in performing their duties.
- Provides support, reports & resolves problems and complaints.
- Monitors agents & contact center performance, and analyzes reports.
- Helps developing schedules to ensure adequate staffing levels.
- Supervises, plans and manages functions related to Call Center work area.
- Oversees and directs the day-to-day activities of telephone operators and call center agents.
- Acts as a source of information and answers operator/agents questions, assigns tasks, follows up and gives instructions as necessary.
- Carries out supervision, coaching, call monitoring, training, reviewing and disciplining of all operators/agents.
- Attends, follows up & resolves customer complaints.
- Carries out performance monitoring, measurement and evaluation of all operators/agents to improve efficiency.
- Ensure that team members obtain the appropriate training and support to best apply their knowledge and skills on the job.
- Routine contacts with HOD Customer Service. Frequent contact with employees in other departments for the exchange of information.
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Five years customer service experience with at least two years in a supervisory experience leading teams (Call Center environment preferred).
- Excellent communication, leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent command of English and other language.
- Good knowledge of commonly used word processing, spreadsheet, and database software packages.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letters and CV’s
Click here to apply: http://bit.ly/1KrKqaO