Career Opportunity in Owerri for a Mall Facility Manager
Mall Facility Manager
He/she would be responsible for the management of services and processes that support the core business of a mall by creating an enabling most suitable for contrctors and third party shop owner. He/she would also be skilful at all activities geared towards, coordinating building infrastructures and grounds maintenance; cleaning, vending, health and safety, procurement and contract management, security and space management.
- Project management and supervising and coordinating works of contractors
- Investigating availability and suitability of options for new premises
- Calculating and comparing costs for required goods or services to achieve maximum value for money
- Act as liaisons between on-site managers or tenants and owners, as well as planning for future development line with strategic business objectives.
- Managing and leading change to ensure minimum disruption to core activities in the mall
- Directing, coordinating, and planning essential central services such as reception, security, maintenance, mail, archiving, cleaning, catering, waste disposal and recycling
- Ensuring the building meets health and safety requirements and that facilities comply with legislation
- Solicit and analyse bids from contractors for repairs, renovations and maintenance
- Prepare and administer contracts for provision of property services such as cleaning, maintenance and security services
- Planning best allocation and utilisation of space and resources for new buildings, or re-organising current premises
- Supervising multi-disciplinary teams of staff including maintenance, grounds and custodial workers.
- Direct collection of monthly assessments, rental fees, and deposits and payment of insurance premiums, mortgage, taxes, and incurred operating expenses
- Manage and oversee operations, maintenance, admistration, and improvement of commercial, industrial, or residential properties
- Plan, schedule and coordinate general maintenance, major repairs, and remodelling or construction projects for commercial or residential properties.
- Prepare and administer contracts for provision of property services such as cleaning, maintenance, and security services
- Checking that agreed work by staff or contractors has been completed satisfactorily and following up on any deficiencies
- Coordinating and leading one or more teams to cover various areas of responsibility
- Using performance management techniques to monitor and demonstrate achievement of agreed service levels and to lead on improvement
- Responding appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise and dealing with the consequences
Candidates need to have;
- Understanding of construction industry
- Good sales drive and meticulous
- Good knowledge of tiles, designs, interior decor and building auxiliaries.
- Flexible, effective team work and interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills
- Candidates should have a background in Engineering Architecture or other affiliate technical discipline
- Negotiation skills
- Critical thinking
- Minimum 5 to 10 years’ experience in a related industry
- Active listening skills
- Coordinating skills
How to Apply
CV should be submitted to resume@HRLeverageAfrica.com