e.Stream is a provider of broadband network infrastructure and connectivity solutions. We are dedicated in providing various services for commercial and public enterprise regardless of their size using Fiber, Satellite Technology and Radio Communication System.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Sales Executive
Acquisition of New Business:
- Identifying new sales opportunities and presenting benefits and key features of products in other to acquire new business.
- Searching proactively for new leads to achieve the company set targets.
- Identifying sales prospects and contacts and other accounts as assigned.
- Preparing quotes, proposals, sales contracts and vetting of invoices.
- Managing the agreed levels of calling activity to raise revenue or volume streams in conjunction with sales team.
- Compiling sales progress reports on a weekly/monthly/quarterly and proactively addressing shortfall on targets due to be achieved.
- Engage the clients at a detailed level to gain an understanding of the business issues and objectives driving the client’s needs.
- Conduct strategic planning activities across prospective client base; ensure the go – to-market plan is aligned to sales and services plans.
- Participate in aggressive sales strategy and establishing sales forecast and pipeline with the view of achieving sales and marketing objectives.
- Work closely with the team and clients to deliver solutions that solve our clients’ business challenges and cultivate strong relationships with clients’ senior executives through both in-person meetings and other communication channels.
- Communicate with remote Field and Sales Team to maintain consistency with headquarters’ direction and strategy, and informed of company activities and initiatives.
- Record all visitations in the assigned Visitation sheet.
Strategic Client Management to grow Existing Business:
- Achieving sustainable revenue from existing customers by assessing relationships on the basis of satisfaction, risk and expansion opportunities, understand their businesses, goals, strategies and challenges.
- Assess the customer needs by finding out what information, products or services the customer requires for the purpose of formulating a business case and delivering an effective variety of ICT solutions that will help the customer exceed their business objectives.
- Producing file notes after any client meetings, summarizing any additional actions required, including follow-up calls.
- Managing existing accounts as assigned in other to increase and maintain levels of the business revenue
- Continually partners with existing customers in order to fully understand their businesses, goals, strategies and challenges for the purpose of formulating a business case and delivering an effective variety of services to help the customer exceed their business objectives
- Researching prices and products of competitors and recommending adjustments in selling price, supply and demand.
- Monitor national sales team by scheduling and following up with field sales action plans and work results.
- Participating in marketing events and attending sales meetings
- Developing and maintaining sales materials and current product knowledge.
- Providing innovative backup to Head of Sales and Relationship on sales matters.
- Assist and liaising with Sales, Relationship& Marketing team on New Products, Business Environment and Emergent Business.
- Keep up-to-date on current and future technologies and industry trends
- Work with Marketing and Communication team to set up campaigns that promote the services on discounts and offers to existing and new customers.
- Provide ongoing training to sales reps regarding sales skills, product knowledge, and market focus. Teach appropriate prospecting techniques for securing new clients, key account management, and general account maintenance.
- Maintain good customer and staff relationship.
- Deliver reports and progress to the Head of Sales and Relationship on regular basis.
- Perform other related duties as required
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
HND/BSC: Arts, Social Science, Engineering, Computing or any other relevant discipline
Any relevant sales or leadership training would be an advantage
- Minimum of 1-3 years of sales experience.
- At least 2 of these years should have been as within a telecommunications company
- Meeting Sales Goals, Negotiation, Selling to Customer Needs, Motivation for Sales, Sales Planning, Building Relationships, Coaching, Managing Processes, Market Knowledge, Developing Budgets, Staffing
- Must be excellent at conflict resolution.
- Ability to sell effectively to prospects and clients
- Presentation Skills
- Excellent in communications, presentation and writing.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Product Knowledge – Demonstrates a high level of knowledge of products, services and procedures.
- Solutions – Seeks to fully understand the customers’ needs, provides customer with the best solution even if it involves a markdown, and contacts other associates/leaders as needed; until customer’s need is met.
- Selling Skills – Promotes products and services resolves customers’ concerns; executes “Good, Better, Best” strategy.
- Customer Focus
- Priority Setting
Application Closing Date:
13th May, 2016.
Method of Application:
Qualified and interested candidates should email their CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, click here: http://bit.ly/1WN858Q