Wipro Ltd (NYSE:WIT) is a global information technology, consulting and outsourcing company with 160,000+ workforce serving clients in 175+ cities across 6 continents. The company posted revenues of $7.6 billion for the financial year ended Mar 31, 2015.
Wipro helps customers do business better by leveraging our industry-wide experience, deep technology expertise, comprehensive portfolio of services and vertically aligned business model. Our 55+ dedicated emerging technologies ‘Centers of Excellence’ enable us to harness the latest technology for delivering business capability to our clients.
Job Title: Program Manager
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
Expectation from the Role:
- Location – Nigeria – Lagos
- Experience – 10 to 15 Years
- 10+ years of significant hands-on experience in Banking domain(have a strong Accounting and Finance background)
- 10+ years of experience managing Transformation/Implementations Programs; at least one global program for large multinational bank.
- Exposure of managing Programs in African geo and experience of managing complex programs involving multiple tracks and phases.
- Working knowledge in more than one of the following areas required: OFSAA, ERP, Cloud Services, & BA
- Proficiency with one or more project management methodologies
- Experience in managing diverse teams made up of client, consultant and third party participants
- Experience with onsite-offshore model
- Strong focus on delivering end to end customer value
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
Click here to Apply: http://bit.ly/1KrKqaO