Location(s): • Abuja
Specialization: • Secretarial / PA
Industry: • Government
Application Deadline: 26 August, 2016
Job Type: Fulltime
The Federal Government of Nigeria sought and obtained financial assistance from the International Development Association (IDA) of the World Bank Group to support the implementation of the Community and Social Development Project (CSDP). The Project is aimed at reducing poverty by increasing access by the poor to improved social and natural resource infrastructure services on a sustainable manner throughout Nigeria. It also seeks to strengthen the capacity of the communities and Local Governments to adopt Community Driven Development (CDD) approach to address community level development challenges through the implementation of micro projects.
- Support the FPSU as a Confidential Secretary
- Provide secretarial assistance e.g. prepare all letters, memoranda or any requisite document for the Project;
- Organize itinerary, meetings and related schedules;
- Maintain adequate tiling system for all mails and correspondence of the FPSU;
- Assist the National Coordinator in covering Steering Committee/Board Meetings;
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the National Coordinator
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
- Secretarial Administration
Qualification and Experience
- A degree/HND in Secretarial Administration, Computer skill, presentations, internet and Microsoft Office packages.
- She/he must have at least 7 years secretarial experience.
Method of Application
Applicants from the public/civil service or private sector are invited to apply for the above position by writing an application with ten (10) copies of comprehensive CV each of which must be signed by the applicant.
Applicants should indicate on the top left hand side of the envelop the position applied for and submit their applications to the following address:
The National Coordinator,
Federal Project Support Unit,
Community and Social Development Project,
National Social Safety Nets Coordinator Office,
14 Moussa Traore Crescent,
Off Thomas Sankara Street,
Asokor – Abuja.